• President of the British Society of Skeletal Radiology 2012-14
• Inaugural RCR BSSR Professor of Musculoskeletal Radiology
• President Elect European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR)
• ESSR Congress President Oxford 2005
• Director of Radiology at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre for 9 years
• Visiting Professor Stanford University
• Visiting Professor to the University of Hokkaido
• Honorary senior lecturer at University of Oxford
I have been International guest speaker to the Royal Australian and New Zealand College annual congress on three occasions, the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology on three occasions, the World Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology and a Keynote speaker at RSNA twice. I have been invited lecturer at the International, European and British societies annually for the last 20 years and has authored over 100 papers and abstracts, 20 book chapters and a book on musculoskeletal ultrasound that has been translated into seven languages.
I am a whole-time Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist with over 25 years experience working at the highest level in MSK imaging in the UK. My experience is in all forms of imaging and image guided treatment of Trauma, Tumour, Inflammatory, Sports Injury and generalised disorders of the musculoskeletal system including joints and spine.
Career highlights include: